Find the most exclusive Household Staff jobs in London and the UK at Knightsbridge Household Staff. We recruit Housekeepers, Nannies, Chefs, Property Managers, Private PAs, Butlers and Live-In Couples for top VIPs, Celebrities, HNWIs, Professionals and their families. Discover jobs in exciting locations at beautiful houses. Our Household Staff are the beating heart of a our clients' private lives. Contact us today if you're interested in one of these jobs.
Updated: 9th September 2023
Daily Rota Nanny, Notting Hill, Central London
Days and Hours: Monday - Wednesday 11am - 8pm (2 weeks/month) / Monday - Friday 11am - 8pm (2 weeks/month)
· 2 evenings Babysitting per week
· 3/4 days per month Sole Charge Proxy Parenting
· Sole Charge Transatlantic travel with children
· 4/5 weeks a year holiday travel with the family, (sole charge travel may be required
- School run to/from school (twice a week) and driving the children to appointments, sports lessons etc;
- Managing children's schedules and timetables;
- Helping the children with homework;
- Organising fun and educational activities,
- Preparing simple healthy balanced meals daily and coming up with new menu ideas; food shopping
- Ensuring all clothing, uniforms and sports equipment are supplied and are in good order;
- Assisting with evening routines and ensuring bags are packed and organised for the next school day's commitments
- Running ad hoc errands for the family and assisting with general house admin;
- Liaising with schools and clubs
- Organising children's parties and assisting with social events, playdates etc.
- Global travel for Family holidays and frequent transatlantic travel throughout the year - often sole charge
- Must like dogs and is happy to walk the family Labrador
We are looking for someone who ideally has experience with preteens/teenagers & can work well under pressure with different age groups (the children range from 7 to 13).
This is a really exciting role for an experienced nanny (3+ years) looking for their next long-term position in London.
This would ideally suit a Nany with English as a first language.
Private PA – Mayfair, Central London – 75-80K
We are looking to hire a Private PA to work for a Top VIP living in Mayfair.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 10am – 7pm based in private offices within house of principal, no remote work available.
All PAs applying must have a minimum of 4 years Private PA experience.
This is a very traditional role overseeing all social diary/calendar, appointments, email correspondence, events, dealing with formal invitation and greeting any guests.
Lovely, long-term job for a professional PA looking for a traditional secretarial/PA position.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Daily Butler/Housekeeper - Kensington, Central London
Required to work Sunday - Thursday 12 noon - 9pm responsible for serving all lunches/dinners for VIP clients. Friday/Saturday off.
Working as part of a small but dedicated team of staff, you will be required to oversee all serving, arranging/decorating tables and some light PA duties.
Lovely, long-term job for an experienced, highly professional Butler
Starting Salary of 50K, which will increase over time
(Ideally suit Butler/Housekeeper from a hotel/restaurant background)
Part-Time Private PA 2-3 Days a Week, £35 gross per hour, self-employed contract
Seeking a flexible, hard-working Private PA to work 2-3 days a week for busy, international family looking for dedicated private support to help run their large Kensington residence.
- Monitor emails of the house account; filing, ensuring that emails are managed and dealt with appropriately including responding and forwarding as needed.
- Maintain household diary; planning schedules effectively for each week, liaising with contractors/third parties etc
- Maintain all household files in computer and in file cabinet; this includes scanning, photocopying or filing
- Database and contact list management; keep address lists and contact lists up to date
- Create and maintain up to date all household Excel spreadsheets and Word tables, such as but not limited to:
- Follow through & maintain Household Maintenance Matrix of services
- Schedule Maintenance visits; confirm all appointments
- Gather and collate quotes for yearly contracts, services and visits
- Arrange for things to be repaired when faulty or damaged
- Coordinate appts for and supervise service/work/repair men in the house at all times
- Book and liaise with any domestic services (gardener, window cleaner etc)
- Check all household bills (especially those related to house maintenance) and tariffs
- Check subscriptions
- Liaise with the Housekeeper re: smooth running of the household
- Do weekly Ocado, Amazon, etc...shopping
- Order items on line when necessary (flowers, bakery baskets, coffee pods, pet supplies, etc)
- Source items/services when necessary
- Occasionally list items on eBay and follow up
- Administration and orders for dog (booking kennels, vet, grooming, ordering food)
- Coordinate all deliveries
- Run errands (ie. post office, Rymans, collect an item from a store)
- Assist/manage/navigate house technology: computer, printer, network, Sonos glitches or source/liaise with specialist to resolve
- Manage any property renovation; liaising with house architect
Seeking a resilient, resourceful, flexible Private PA to start a new role asap.